The Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan revolver chambered in 44 Magnum was built tough to fire the most powerful big game loads to defend outdoorsmen from large predators like bears. The Super Redhawk uses a strong corrosion-resistant stainless steel extended frame to handle extreme stress, with a triple locking cylinder for positive alignment and dependable operation. A cold hammer forged barrel with precise rifling provides outstanding accuracy and durability. Fast and accurate target acquisition is achieved with a replaceable insert front and adjustable rear sights. This Super Redhawk Alaskan features dual chambering to accept both 44 Magnum and 44 Special cartridges.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction.
- Strong, extended frame with extra metal in the top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle powerful, big game loads.
- Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip® with an internal recoil cushion positioned under the web of the hand helps reduce the impact of powerful loads, while the peg-style grip frame easily accommodates custom grips.
- Dual chambering allows the .44 Magnum models to accept factory .44 Special cartridges and the .454 Casull models to accept factory .45 Colt cartridges.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Replaceable insert ramp front sight and adjustable rear sight.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Caliber: 44 REM MAG
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Capacity: 6
- Twist: 1:20″ RH
- Overall Length: 7.62″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight: 45 oz.
- Barrel Length: 2.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Available in CA: Yes
- Available in MA: Yes
|PRODUCT NAME||Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan 44 Mag 2.5″ 6Rd 05303|
|CALIBER||44 Remington Magnum|
|BARREL||Less than 3″|